an upskilling initiative enabling plumbers to grow their business and expand their client base.
What is Digital Plumber?
It is an online training course that enables already qualified plumbers to grow their skillsets, expand their business, and increase their value offering in an ever-growing internet-connected world.
About the Programme
The Digital Plumber programme, through a joint initiative with Macrocomm, educates plumbers on the Internet of Things, connectivity, related hardware, and how these parts work together to help drive the beginnings of a smart home. This course was designed to help plumbers expand their service offering, be proactive, and gain access to technology that benefits them and their clients.
Benefits of becoming a Digital Plumber:
- Receive all the know-how required to resell and install the smart devices in the program.
- Access new markets by providing additional products and services.
- Gain an edge on competitors.
- Growing your own knowledge and skillset
- If the plumber is an IOPSA members, they will earn CPD points.
The course incorporates a strong base of theory presented in written course documents. This core content is supported by instructional videos and tested through online assessments. The learner can advance through the training at a pace which suits the learner’s comprehension and time constraints.
Smart Geyser Solution
The Smart Geyser Solution will enable your customer to immediately:
- Be notified via SMS and email of leaks or bursts in their drip tray.
- Turn off and on their geyser remotely.
- Set schedules for their geyser’s heating remotely.
- Set their geyser’s temperature remotely
- Monitor their geyser’s energy consumption through the Macrocomm IoT app.
Smart Water Solution
The Smart Water Solution will enable your customer to immediately:
- Monitor their water usage remotely.
- Identify water leaks on their property.
- Reconcile their water usage to their municipal water bill.
- Receive water usage notifications and reports via SMS and email.
The cost of the program, excluding the personal selling program